Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yesterday's Terror Attack -- Caught on Audio

The owner of a kiosk near the Jerusalem Central Bus Station / Binyanei HaUma / Israel's Convention Center, noticed a suspicious bag yesterday. He called the Police to report it. As he was explaining to the Police Dispatcher about the suspicious bag, it exploded.

You can hear the audio here:



I'm impressed with the professional response of the police on the call after it exploded; quickly yet effectively broadcasting the information to the entire Jerusalem Police network, calling for all units to respond, calling on units to keep a lane open for emergency vehicles...

I'll try to subtitle this into English if I find the time.

Visiting Israel?
Learn to Shoot at
Caliber-3 with top Israeli Anti-Terror Experts!


Follow the Muqata on Twitter.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

No comments:

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails