Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snowy Days Ahead

-- Advertisement --

I assume you all know it snowed recently in Israel.

Rumor (and the weatherman) has it that we are in for a very major snowstorm next week. How they know this, I don’t know. But that is what is being said.

I was sent this amazing picture of Herodian covered with snow.



Anyway, when it snows in Israel it gets cold (well, it gets cold anywhere it snows, doesn't it).

The point is, as I’ve mentioned in the past, some people can’t afford to buy heaters or to cover the costs of heating their homes.

So Warm the Needy steps in and gives them a helping hand.

So please, if you can, help Warm the Needy help some families stay warm this winter, before the next storm hits.

Thank you.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

No comments:

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails