Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Great Muqata Waffle Festival

Friends, relatives and countrymen lend me your ears. I come bearing great news. In a very short time The First Annual Muqata Waffle Festival will take place. There will be games, there will be prizes and of course you will have the opportunity to earn the prestigious WaffleMeister T-Shirt as well as the very popular Friend of the Muqata cardigan.

I am especially interested in hearing Jameel's D'var Torah about Waffles, Whistles and Water which I understand is based on an obscure comment from the Shulchan Aruch.

Please submit all questions in the comments section of this post.





Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baby eater! You gonna invite me or what?

Anonymous said...

What, no syrup colored Muqata socks this year?

Holy Hyrax said...

I have this THING growing on my earlobe. I tried taking it off but it just got mad at me and now sprouted some hair. What is it?

Jack Steiner said...

What, no syrup colored Muqata socks this year?

The committee still hasn't come to a decision about this.

What is it?

Pretty ugly. ;)

Holy Hyrax said...

Actually, I've grown quite attached to it

BADABOOM

I wonder if it likes waffles. I guess there is only one way to find out.

PsychoToddler said...

I rarely know what you're talking about.

Holy Hyrax said...

Thats not the point PT, just ask a question

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails